Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Prepping For Baby: Stroller

So my parents wanted to get us a gift for the new baby and decided on a double stroller!! After much deliberation and research between the four of us, we ended up going with this Baby Trend Sit 'N Stand.  And we just got it today! Erik and Lyla are out testing it out at the park, so I will sit here and write a blog post about it.

I had thought about a Sit 'N Stand type stroller from the beginning. Generally, they have several configurations for fitting your two kids, and I definitely liked that idea. I wanted something that would fit the car seat for now but later accommodate two toddlers, or a toddler and a *gasp* preschooler (I don't want to think about school yet!). After we narrowed our choices down to two, the Baby Trend won out.

I am really excited about this stroller, so hopefully Erik brings it back with a positive review! Lyla loved it immediately, of course.

Some pics!










No comments:

Post a Comment