Monday, September 17, 2012

37 Weeks!

I can't believe it, but we made it to FULL TERM! When I was sent home from the hospital, I prayed and prayed that we would make it to even 34 weeks. And here we are, at 37! Amazing. I just went off my medication yesterday. I am getting so, so excited about meeting our baby girl! There is nothing like holding your baby for the first time. Except maybe seeing your husband with tears rolling down his cheeks when he gets to hold baby for the first time. I am so grateful that we will get to experience all those moments again!

I really wanted to get some good pics of me and the baby bump and was feeling a bit panicked because I was on bed rest, and then baby could be here any day! So yesterday, we went out and took some little family/maternity pictures. Thanks to Grandma Gin for the camera work! Here are a couple of my favorites.






No comments:

Post a Comment