Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hubby Shoutout!

I feel like one person doesn't get enough mention on this blog... and that's this cutie!!!!


Ya know, just the greatest husband in the world! I am so lucky to have such a helpful, caring and selfless guy to call my best friend and hubby. Obviously, bed rest would not be possible without his love and support. He works 10-12 hours a day, comes home and doesn't get a break before getting dinner ready, entertaining Lyla until bedtime and taking care of his bed rested lady. There are sometimes errands to be run and cleaning to be done. Sounds like a lot for one person! And it is! But Erik doesn't complain, though he does pass out at the end of the day in about .0001 seconds.

I'm so lucky to have such a great guy in my life! Our first year of marriage flew by, and with TWO kids, I can only imagine how fast this one is going to go. 

A couple pics from my phone!

Daddy with his little girl!

Team Mommy & Daddy! 

Erik made us heart shaped waffles the other day! YUM!

Erik and Lyla went to the store, and Lyla came home saying, "Here you go mommy!" and carrying these beautiful flowers! Am I the luckiest mommy in the world? I think so!

Thank you Erik for everything you do for us girls. You are the greatest husband a girl could ask for, and the greatest daddy any baby could hope for! So glad to be tackling this little thing called LIFE together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment