Friday, August 24, 2012

Lyla-isms

Some of my favorite Lyla-isms that I wrote down on August 11!

When I go get Lyla in the morning, she says.. "Lotta buddies in here, huh?"
Here are all the buddies she sleeps with, and in the morning she says, "buddies sit." And she sits them all up together.

"Uppa-side down!" (Upside down)

She made Dora and Diego hug each other and then said, "Love each other!"

"YOUDOITLYLAYOUDOITYOUDOITLYLAYOUDOIT!" This is Lyla panicking if she thinks you might try to help her with something that she wants to do herself. Hasn't got quite the use of "I" down yet!

Lyla loves making words plural. Even words that are already plural. "hats-es," "beads-es," "leaves-es," "Meatloaf-es"

When she is doing something silly or wearing something pretty, she says, "Look at you!"

"My daddy!!!" How could that not melt your heart?

"Miss him." Accompanied by sniffles. This could be about daddy being at work, or if a character on a TV show suddenly leaves the screen. 

If Lyla is feeling slightly sad about something and I go over to her, she says, "What's wrong Lyla?" And when I pick her up she says, "Shhh it's okay, mommy's here."

"Deevaday!!!" This is supposed to be "actívate!" which is something Diego says. She puts her arm up just like him! 

"Ta-da!"


And here are some more bed rest livin' pictures.

Sweet serenades from my favorite people !

Reading with Grandma!

Lyla at the "cottage home!" Mormor sent me this picture!

Having a sammie at the beach! Lucky girl, wish I could be there!

Being hilarious and suctioning the cup to her face!!! 

LYLA IS TWO TOMORROW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!? I SURELY CAN'T!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment