Wednesday, July 11, 2012

27 Weeks!

I think I have to check my planner to see how far along I am every couple of days. It's so funny because with Lyla, I always knew exactly how far along I was and what was happening with the baby in each week. I guess there just really isn't that much time to sit around thinking about how many weeks I am! And time is literally FLYING so that makes it really hard to keep track!

Without further ado, some bump pictures!




And some Lyla funnies/cutesies from the week!
1. Lyla and Erik were pretending to be bears one day, crawling around on the ground together. Now Lyla likes to be called "Bear," "Little Bear," or "Baby Bear." Mommy is also a little bear, and daddy is BIG BEAR! GR!!!!! Sometimes I'll ask her a question, and she'll say "Bear." And then I have to re-ask the question but address her as "Bear" instead of Lyla! Today she also woke up from nap and I heard her in her bed going "Grrr, grrr, grrr."
2. Lyla has been much more excited about the baby! She "reads" to the baby and sings to the baby all the time! She mostly sings "A B C D, A B C D, A B C D!" 
3. Today we were at the park by our house when Erik called to say he'd be home in five minutes. I told Lyla that we had to go so we could see Daddy! And she said... "Daddy home now!" And then in a whisper, "Oh my! Oh my!" It was so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment