Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hair Clip Holder

Okay, I still don't really consider myself a "crafty" person. Mostly, I just don't really enjoy them all that much. But this was actually pretty fun, and I even have another craft in the works (WHO AM I?!). So this was pretty easy. Just got a plain wooden frame, and some string. First came a couple layers of pink. Then, I traced letter stickers and painted them in. Added a couple of flourishes. And then hot glued a butt load of string on the back of it! Voila! Hair clip holder!


The next craft I have in mind is supposed to be a Christmas present for Lyla. I'm hoping I can get it done in time, but free time is hard to come by these days. It's kind of a time consuming one! But I'm excited about it.. better get to work on it now, since both my girlies are asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment