Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

We usually don't do too much for Valentine's Day, but this year, I kind of went "all out." I know people call it a "Hallmark holiday," but I don't think there's anything wrong with having a day where you do something extra special for the people you love or just celebrate love in general. I got little gifts for the girls and made chocolate covered strawberries.

I made my own Valentine's cards this year, too. Here's baby Kallan's.


I made a heart garland for Erik with fishing line. On each heart I wrote a reason why Erik is the best husband, father and friend. We are so lucky to have him!


It was a collaborative effort. Lyla painted some of the hearts. I was hoping she would do more, but she got bored pretty fast.


media naranja, my soul mate!



No comments:

Post a Comment